Orte von Interesse
The Morgan Hotel, 10 Fleet Street, Dublin 2,
Tel.: +353 (0)1 6437000
Ideally located in Temple Bar in Dublin City Centre, The Morgan Hotel is just a short stroll away from Grafton Street, Dublin's main shopping thoroughfare, theatres and the IFSC, Dublin's primary business district.
The Morgan Hotel, renowned as one of the best hotels in Dublin city is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin’s cultural quarter, and is one of Dublin’s most popular tourist spots. It is also within walking distance from a number of Dublin city's greatest landmarks - the Ha’Penny Bridge, Trinity College, Christchurch, Guinness Storehouse, Dublinia and Dublin Castle. Dublin city has so much to offer visitors and with almost all of the major sites and attractions within walking distance from The Morgan Hotel, it is the ideal location for your Dublin city break.
Find out more information on:
Directions to The Morgan Hotel
Transport information on how to get to us
- Dublin Airport - more information on how to get to and from Dublin Airport from The Morgan
- If you are looking to stay in a fantastic Dublin city hotel, a Temple Bar Hotel or one of the best luxury hotels in Dublin, The Morgan Hotel Temple Bar is the place to be.
- *Off-site Car Park available at Fleet Street, just across the road from the hotel.
Access to Fleet Street Car Park and Local Access to Fleet Street from Westmoreland Street
- On Westmoreland Street traffic should continue straight ahead staying in the left hand lane
- Turn left at the next set of traffic lights, onto Aston Quay
- Continue straight ahead on Aston Quay, staying in the left hand lane
- Take second left onto Aston Place
Access to Fleet Street Car Park from Bachelors Walk
- On Bachelors Walk traffic should take a right turn onto O’Connell Bridge
- Continue straight onto D’Olier Street
- Move to right lane and after junction with Fleet Street take right turn onto College Street
- Turn right onto Westmoreland Street
- Follow points 1 – 4 above
In cases of traffic diversion due to street closures, all permit holders on the affected streets will be accommodated with alternative parking for the duration of the road closures. A list of permit holders will be sought from the local authority.
Dublin Bus will operate alternative drop-off and pick up points. Luas Red line will operate to and from Smithfield (subject to successful resolution of industrial action).
The following car parks will not be accessible during road closures: Fleet Street; Trinity Street; Arnotts; Abbey Street. Access to following car parks will be maintained at Garda discretion - as late as possible: Jervis St.; Parnell St; Marlborough St; St Stephen’s Green; Cathal Brugha St.
Click here to download directions to hotel
- Our Loc8 Code is: NP6-66-76D
- The Morgan Hotel GPS Coordinates are: 53.345812342123, -6.2609271532056